Please note that due to the Coronavirus, parts of the Giga Cloud Logistics shipping and delivery policies have experienced temporary modifications
1. Orders will be shipped from our warehouses within 2-7 business days after the order has been placed.
2. Estimated delivery timeframes are between 3-15 business days after shipping from our warehouses.
*Note: Certain orders may experience longer delays due to the Coronavirus.
3. All goods will be shipped via FedEx and UPS carriers
4. Shipping speed for oversized items remain unchanged
5. US regions eligible for shipping remain unchanged
Shipping Times (General Products)
After an order is made on the Marketplace, your order will be shipped from our warehouse in 2-10 business days. Delivery time can take between 3-15 business days, however most orders will be delivered within 3-5 business days.
Shipping Times (Oversized Products)
Note: Oversized items are categorized as product pages with a icon.
Due to essential additional measures that need to be taken when shipping oversized items (including but not limited to: contacting the end customer to confirm shipping information), Oversized Items will be shipped from our warehouse within 8-10 business days after the order has been placed.
To learn more about the required measures that need to be taken for oversized items, please review the requirements on the product descriptions of items with the icon.
US Delivery Locations
Our delivery services are currently only available to locations within the continental United States.
Overseas territories are excluded. Delivery to the following states is not supported: PR, AK, HI, GU, AA, AE, AP.
Please note: we currently DO NOT dropship to PO Boxes.
1. Inspection on delivery: we have a special quality inspector to check the quality of the products. After packaging, the products have passed the test of 80 cm crashing into the box.
2. After receiving the goods, if damaged, free replacement.If you are not satisfied with the price, please feel free to contact us.
3. More Cooperation method
(1) Bargain: In order to support the initial promotion for the seller, a certain discount can be offered on orders that purchase more than 10 items in a single purchase.
(2) Underwrite: For buyers who want to guarantee inventory, by paying a certain percentage (usually 20%) of the margin and promised sales for a period of time (usually one month), we will help lock in a certain amount of inventory, if the quantity is large and the forecast sales are is reached, we will provide a percentage of the discount.
(3) Order futures: If you believe that the existing stock is unable to meet demand, you can contact us to discuss product orders for upcoming stock. We offer more discounts for such goods.